domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

Hello everyone! Well we were not able to go to church this morning because one of the girls is sick and we may have to take her to the hospital today because it's becoming difficult for her to breathe. Pray for her and her health... and actually for the team's health. Not sure about the origin of this all, but it seems that almost everyone is sick in some sort of way or not feeling up to par. 

This past Friday during Vida Estudiantil I was asked to give the message for that meeting. I was trying to remember, but I believe I've never done that in English let alone in Spanish. It was a good/humbling experience. 

Yesterday on my sabbath I was watching some videos and came across this one about a guy's testimony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dpGWYZMDc

 I love hearing crazy testimonies like this. What I desire above all is for people to realize that God is a living god, active, alive in our lives... and longs for us to be with Him. Yep... :) 

Enjoy!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario